We work to create an environment that cultivates the aesthetic of the Willow & Clay brand – excitement, enlightenment, and engagement. The most important aspect to fostering this passionate and expressive environment is hiring lovely, smart, creative people who embody the spirit of our brand. There is always a place for someone that is the perfect fit and, with that in mind, here are some of the qualities we look for in potential employees and interns:
- Previous internship experience
- Relevant job experience
- Pertinent hobbies and extracurricular activities
- Prior leadership experience
- Significant samples of work, such as a portfolio, blog, etc
- Fashion experience
- Must be enrolled in school
- Non paid internship
- Need to have interest in design, marketing and production
What Willow & Clay Looks for in Employees
- Brand loyalty – must be passionate and truly embody the Willow & Clay brand
- Authenticity – be yourself!
- Creativity & Curiosity!
- Professionalism, hard work, & honesty
Los Angeles, CA & New York, NY
Distribution Center, Warehouse
Vernon, CA, Los Angeles, CA, & New York, NY
Vernon, CA, Los Angeles, CA & New York, NY
How to Apply
If you feel like you are a good fit for Willow & Clay, please email human resources:
* Please indicate “Job Inquiry” in the subject line. Include a cover letter and resume.